Go ultra-glamorous this season with the gorgeous Bollywood style sarees. Inspired by our B town Damsels, the fashionable Sarees will give you the runway ramp look.
Subtle, vintage and ethnic, Saree is the most beautiful and an appropriate drape. Be it a wedding or a red carpet event, nothing gives the appealing, gorgeous look better than a Saree.
This 9 yard long drape has an interesting history to it. It is believed to have originated 5000 years back.; perhaps the oldest yet still fresh in trend that has withstood the test of time. Ince then, Sarees have come a long way be it its draping style, fabrics or the variety.
Talking about Bollywood, it has enormously influenced the ongoing fashion trend. We love to follow what our favorite divas wear to look attractive. Bollywood fashion is highly creative and iconic. Thanks to the amazing fashion designers like Manish Malhotra, Sabyasachi, Tarun Tahiliani and Neeta Lulla, their creative designer drapes give the best red carpet look with an ethic, desi tint.
Let us have a look at the dazzling and trendy kinds of Sarees inspired by India’s trend setting brigades
- Net Sarees- For the enigmatic and sensuous woman within you, Net Sarees make for a perfect statement. They look sensuous because they are mildly seen through. Unlike heavy designer ones, these are quite chic and light to carry and so it gives your body a fit and toned look. Pick from a range of net variety like border net, half nets and velvet net
- Lehenga Style Sires- Remember Deepika’s scintillating sarees in Chennai Express? What makes it so gorgeous is the lehenga style that flows gracefully all down. The mix and match shades of blouse and the lehenga complements the whole look. Also, it saves your time in intricate pleat work which is not required in this kind
- Floral Print- Flower power is the new trend. It gives an elegant, striking look. The floral patterns give an overall soothing aura; it is best suited for the humid climate. They are available in a myriad range- multicolor, shaded, contrast, art prints and contemporary
- Jacquard Sarees- Jacquard is a heavy fabric which is loosely woven. These loose woven sarees are extremely soft and have intricate patterns. Choose from bright, vibrant shades and colors
- Half and Half Sarees – They are very much in vogue right now. The color and print of the pleats and the rest if the saree is different which makes it look alluring. This is the new fusion fashion which looks stunning
Be the next Deepika, Katrina or Kareena with the uber stylish Sarees and look incredibly no less than a diva!Stunning designs and modern- ethnic fusion, at Zarilane you get the best variety of Indian Sarees to make you feel like a diva. Choose from a range of Bollywood style Sarees to satiate your style.